Anyone near Bradley, AR?

Looking for someone to check out a car out there. I recently did a buy it now on a hearse and noticed the seller left a feedback for somone who previously bought it now but backed out of the sale. The seller has no feedback and Im somewhat concerned that there may be something fishy going on here. If anyone is near there that could go check the car out please send me a message. Thanks!!!

Darlene, please be careful. I was stung once on a small item from a guy who had a low feedback score. I've made myself a rule, not to even bid on anything from a seller with low or no feedback. There are goons out there.....

:soapbox:

For sure there are crooks out there. I replied to a craigslist add for 1 63 Cad limo. We talked a few times, and he wanted to sell, and get my cash. I mentioned I wanted to look at the car, and I was 45 min away. he never called back, or answered his phone.

It is a really big town of 628 residents... click here Give the local police department a call, and possibly they will give you some assistance. Bradley Police Department Address: 410 Pullman St Bradley, AR 71826 (870) 894-3377 There is a chance that they might even know the person that you purchased the car from.

tell us more about the car...

It is a really big town of 628 residents... click here Give the local police department a call, and possibly they will give you some assistance. Bradley Police Department Address: 410 Pullman St Bradley, AR 71826 (870) 894-3377 There is a chance that they might even know the person that you purchased the car from.

tell us more about the car...

Good idea Paul, they would be able to shed some light I bet. Small enough that everyone should know about everyone there.:thankyou2:

This is it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&item=290754996340

From what I can see in the pics, the side mirrors are off of the car and the rollers are gone. The auction says there is no spare. I spoke to the seller and he said that the sidelamps had broken glass, the a/c needed a clutch bearing, the rear interior lights come on by themself so he disconnected them, it needs a new battery, the back door trim flaps around so someone screwed it back on. He said it rides great though. My concern is that someone else bought it now, he said they were a funeral director who needed to but a car immediately into service but decided not to buy it because of the rollers missing, which wasnt pictured or disclosed in the previous auction. i tried contacting the previous buyer but they never responded. im somewhat afraid to go after this car now, i just have a funny feeling about it. the guy selling claims to be a reverend and wants to use the money "to pay some bills and buy some bibles for the ministry" i get texas chainsaw massacre sort of vibes.

Missing Rollers

I hope this turns out ok for you. sounds fishey to me,i dislike evilbay,have never used it!good luck!

(if this works out,i have a set of rollers that would probably work,PM me for details)

As I pointed out in a previous post, an eBay auction for a motor vehicle isn't a binding contract. If you haven't paid for the car, then there is no problem if he sold it to someone else. If you have, you might be chasing butterflies when it comes to getting your money back. Whenever I see low or zero feedback for a seller that is selling an expensive item, I stay far away, and won't bid. I'm one of those PCS members that asks a lot of questions before buying. If I don't like the answers to the questions, I pass on the deal. :myopinion: :respect:

buying online

:my2cents::my2cents:ive bought and sold lots of cars on ebay and cr list and i have to many war stories. ive found people selling stolen vehicles online also. my rule is simple, if it smells funny its because it stinks. go with your gut girl and find another one..and not to knock arkansas, but well, just but....

Back