Limos for sale

While at a car show Saturday we were approached by a person stating that they had a couple of Limos for sale. The person is past PCS member Dave Cline who has a link to his website "Daves Classic Limousine Pictures" in the link menu above. The following are the two vehicles that Dave is selling:

1973 Cadillac Fleetwood nine passenger past funeral home car. Reported as good project restorable or parts car. Asking $600.00. Not sure if the photo below is the one he has for sale but is from his web page.

1973 Chrysler Newport Armbruster Stageway six door. Runs but has fuel issue. Reported to be in good shape. The photo below is of this car from his web page. Asking $1200.

These cars are in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I do not know Dave personally only told him I would pass this information on.

Please call 1-(269)-349-0137 if you have questions. Dave said he would email pictures if someone was interested.

Attachments

• fleetwood.jpg
    fleetwood.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 350
  • newport.jpg
    newport.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 345
I love how seller makes a point to mention its very rare, yet he still tried to modify it from its original setup, so it lost some of the historic value.

Back