156 is here!

Got mine in Southern CA today... INCREDIBLE job by everyone involved!

I especially like the article starting on Page #56 about the 1942 Flxible-Cadillac "INNOVATION" Model C72-10B (carved side) Funeral Car owned (and still in-service) by the Smith & Gaston Funeral Home in Birmingham, AL., having spent it's entire working life in Birmingham between the original buyer and the current owner. Special thanks to Adam Borkat for his beautiful pictures and Tom McPherson for his always professionally detailed-in depth articles.

FYI, I am also fine with the dues increase notice on Page #63..... still an incredible bargain for all PCS members. THANKS! MM

An image I was surprised by was one of the Platinum Phoenix, it looked familiar so I looked a little closer and I realized it was one I took. Never expected to see one of my pictures in there.

A great magazine. Feature cars that I will never be able to afford and if I could, I have no place to store such beautiful cars.
I enjoyed the industry update. Boy there are some ugly ones coming down the pike! I think the 2014 S&S limo style leads the ugly pack.

Back