FOR SALE, 1976 Miller-Meteor Duplex Combination

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
Unfortunately at this time, I Feel it best to put my 1976 Miller-Meteor Cadillac Duplex Combination up for sale. I just moved to another state, and right now, I have cars spred out from Kentucky to Tennessee, and just don't have the room to store them all anymore. Unfortunately, I think it would probly be best to part with a couple. I really hate to let this one go, but sence I haven't owned this one very long, I'm not to attached to it yet. , This is a beautiful car, in exelent condission,with detachable landau panels, and yes, it even comes with the Suction cup ambulance signs. It also has a Federal Interceptor Siren, and a Federal 176 hill light. The car runs and drives great, and has new tires. It needs a new A/C actuator switch, but has been converted to R-134. The rear bumper needs a little attention. The beautiful metallic paint and vinyl top are in exelent condission. Like I said, this is a great car, and I hate to let it go, but I don't have room for all my cars, and need to part with a couple. $8,000 Searious interests only. Send me a PM if seariously interested.

A few more pics here. http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/album.php?albumid=23

Thanks,
Josh

Attachments

• 764.jpg
    764.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,877
I know there has got to be someone out there in PCS land that would love to owne this beautiful coach. Don't miss your chance. $8,000 OBO. I really want to see this one stay in the PCS family.

Josh

PCS price only, $7,500. If I don't get any interests by Monday, its going on eBay. I need to bring my Superior home and get it back inside.

Thanks,
Josh

If I had the money I would buy this coach back. I really did not want to part with it but in order to get the Olds I actually had some real history with something had to go. I was hoping when I sold this that it was not going to be a turn around sale like the one with my previous 64 but unfortunately it was.

Ron, let me asure you, the plan was never to get it and turn around and sell it at all. Its just a case of bad timing.

Josh

At this time, I have sold a truck of mine, and have figured out storage for the rest for now. So, before I decide to keep it, I am still offering it for sale, or trade for 67 and under coach. If there is no interest in the next week or so, I will make the desision to keep it.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh

Send a second chance offer to the ebay person who bid the highest.

Someone did that to me before and I bought the item.

Hope it sells,
Darren

Thanks Darren. I've already done that. I made him a really good deal, hes just being stubbern. Sure would be a shame if he missed out on it.;) Yeah you know who you are.:hide:

Josh

Thanks Bill, but at this time there is a spasific reason I am needing it sold. One I will share later if all goes well.

JOsh

Sounds as if you have found another professional car. I hope it all works out for you. Actually, if I had any extra $$$$, I would just go ahead and buy your beautiful car. But, right now I am all spent.

Back