Son off to Coast Guard boot camp...

Not Pro-Car related but letting the folks here know my youngest son Skyler is off to Coast Guard boot camp today. We're taking him to Orlando where he will be tranported to New Jersey. My hat is off to him for his decision and his mother and I will truly miss him. He is my buddy and we would do many things together. My oldest son Derrick just moved to Colorado working at a ski resort so Terri and I now have the house to ourselves with the puppies and two ambulances.

Best of luck to your son. I have some friends out here whose son went off to the Coast Guard Academy 2 years ago. He left as a spoiled mommas boy and now is a confidant young man!

Coasties Rule!

Grateful for his service!

All the best to him and everyone who protects us!:thumbsup:

Richard all the best to your son. If he should be stationed in Newport RI let me know our firehouse is not far from there we will feed and and help him learn the are

better a hip boot salier then not a sailer at all. I loved working the small boats. so next time you see him tell him way to go.

Please send our thanks for his service to our great country. Paul & Sandy :thumbsup:

Our best to Skyler. As I remember boot camp is a bit nerve-racking the first few days and then he'll ease on into it. Thanks to him and all the others he'll be with for their defense of this country and all of us. It is a sacrifice on his part and is appreciated.

off to boot camp

Richard,
Tell your son I wish him the best in his decision to serve our country. I applaud his desire to serve. He has my thanks and that of many others to be sure.
Mike

We all thank our young men and woman who unselfishly volunteer to serve our great nation. May God Bless them and keep them safe from harm.

In talking with someone yesterday, no names here but you can guess if you like, they say he is off to the Jewish Navy. I'll take that knowing he will be a more safe in his duties. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to you and Terry for raising a great young man!

The best of luck to him in his new life and duties. I hope that he does well.

I am sure that you are and will be proud of him.

I think I have a photo of him when he was about 8.

I have to go through my photos to see if I still have the photo I took at the meet in Gulfport back in 199?. Carumbah.....I guess he has a birthday every year too. Well all the best to all of you....You better have the house clean the first time he gets to come home or he'll be kicking your posterior around.
Haaaaaaa
Kev

I have to go through my photos to see if I still have the photo I took at the meet in Gulfport back in 199?. Carumbah.....I guess he has a birthday every year too. Well all the best to all of you....You better have the house clean the first time he gets to come home or he'll be kicking your posterior around.
Haaaaaaa
Kev

That would be great Kevin. I would also like to send out a "Thank you" to all those who are supporting his decision. Hardest part right now is we have no contact with his whatsoever.

Back