John Keel's '73 Superior up for sale

I remember when John got this hearse, delivered to the International Meet in Grand Rapids. We were standing out in front of the hotel, he was so excited because it was coming! And there was the truck with this, and he was happy - he finally had his coach and had it at a meet. :cool:

I can't believe that it's already at $2500! It's not that nice and actually a little on the rough side.

I can't believe that it's already at $2500! It's not that nice and actually a little on the rough side.

God forbid you EVER have anything good to say about anything. It's not 1985 any more. Its a reasonably complete, solid hearse for $2500. Sorry you couldn't get it or the last 50 pro cars you've commented on for $200.

I don't believe I have ever bought any coach for under $1500, and that one was a parts car. I am just saying that $2500 is a lot of money for a rusty '73 Superior end-loader. There are better coaches out there to be had of the same vintage for that money. Now this one would be perfect for someone looking to park a coach in the front yard at a haunted house.

Last edited:
Back