1969 Cadillac Hearse, Parts for Sale - $1 (WI)

Why in the world would someone part out a complete coach? Somebody buy this before it's too late!!!

1969 Cadillac Hearse, Parts for Sale - $1 (WI)
Date: 2011-05-27, 10:34PM EDT

I have several parts from a Miller - Meteor built hearse based on a 1969 Cadillac Fleetwood. Excellent RH tail light, interor lights, C-pillar plate/moldings and other trim. Wheel covers, wiper switch with bezel and bracket, more...

Willing to go pull parts and ship to you. Car is basically complete, still has all doors, glass, nice front bumper, upholstery, drive train, etc...

Call 920-729-4981

3kd3m73o45Q45U65X2b5r71a4dd2788cd1648.jpg
3mf3oa3le5W05U35R2b5r6783a5766f821925.jpg

The person who placed the CL ad in WI has been all over another forum with updates on what he's been pulling off that '69 in a pick-a-part almost daily. He's doing what he can to save usable items before the yard scraps the coach. Most like places will not sell complete units anyway.

The person who placed the CL ad in WI has been all over another forum with updates on what he's been pulling off that '69 in a pick-a-part almost daily. He's doing what he can to save usable items before the yard scraps the coach.
That makes me feel a little better knowing we won't loose some of the irreplacable parts :)

Most like places will not sell complete units anyway.
I ran into similar here in GA. One yard has a near complete '57 Pontiac and a few other professional cars, and another yard has a complete '70s Oldsmobile ambulance. Last I asked about buying the cars, they both said they are selling parts only...

Back