Movie cars needed

Follow-up to my first post about this, I got more details on what's needed.

Movie takes place around October 1962. Filming will be from 12/2 through about 12/22 in Brunswick, GA and Jekyll Island.

Professional cars needed:
(4) Pre-1963 Cadillac limousines - Needed Saturday 12/11 at night.
(2) Pre-1963 any make ambulances or combinations. No 1959 or 1960 Cadillacs. - Needed Thursday 12/16 in day.
(1) Checker Aerobus - Needed Saturday 12/11 at night.

Non-pro cars needed:
(6) Pre-1963 Police cars - Needed Thursday 12/16 in day.
(4) 1961-1963 Lincoln Continentals - Needed Saturday 12/11 at night.
(4) Checker taxi cabs - Needed Saturday 12/11 at night.

If you have any interest in being part, or can help us find the Aerobus, let me know. Thanks,

Adam

Testing... testing... hello... Is this thing on???

I know Steve can't be the only one in the club with a pre-63 ambulance. And none of you limousine owners want in on the fun?

:confused2:

I have a 1962 Chevrolet ambulance, but the milage between where the car is, and where the filming will take place is too great to make me want to make the trip. Ask them if they are willing to relocate the filming to CT or MA...... :071: or as an alternative, they can pay transportation both ways on a car carrier... :cheers:

Ask them if they can pay transportation both ways on a car carrier... :cheers:

Actually, they probably will.

The guy I've been talking to mentioned that, and he's waiting for signoff from the people managing the budget. You figure this is an X-Men movie, and you know they spent $360 million combined making the last two, so what's an extra $1-2K for them??

Fresh PM awaits you Adam.

Besides the '61 limo, may be able to come up with a '61 Ford police car and all 4 '61-'63 Lincoln Continentals (2 are convertibles). All 6 are in/around the same east TX city too.

Aerobus owner near Austin hasn't called me back yet...

Just as a friendly reminder to those who might be considering from one who does this occasionally...Protect yourself and your Baby by being there on set with a signed contract including damge coverage.

I still rent my two late models out here locally and it's a great Tax writeoff.

Adam, so you know, no one ever called or followed up like you mentioned. The 85 year old gentleman with the 4 Continentals is no longer interested in providing them as a result. And unless the ball rolls quickly I won't have time to give the '61 limo a brake job.

Back