Happy Thanksgiving...

Wishing you all a happy Thanksgiving. I am sure we all have many things to be thankful for, especially PCS and this great website that we all enjoy---a big "thumbs up" to Paul Steinberg for that one. But seriously, I hope everyone takes time out to reflect back on their blessings this time of year and for all of their friends and loved ones.

Here are a few pictures from Plymouth, MA where it all began.

1. Mayflower replica. This thing is REALLY small inside! No Carnival Cruise ship here.
2. Plymouth Plantation re-creation.
3. Pylmouth historical marker

Attachments

• 100_0244.jpg
    100_0244.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 215
  • 100_0256.jpg
    100_0256.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 100_0201.jpg
    100_0201.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 216
A few more pics....

1. Plymouth harbor
2. Massasoit (plaque under the statue reads: "Great Sachem of the Wampanoags, Protector and Perserver of the Pilgrims".
3. This large crypt contains the remains of the original Pilgrims.

Attachments

• 100_0205.jpg
    100_0205.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 100_0213.jpg
    100_0213.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 207
  • 100_0214.jpg
    100_0214.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 203
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope everyone has a great one, and for those who are traveling, have a safe trip.:smileflag:

Josh

Happy Thanksgiving everyone... Here is a picture of our Thanksgiving Bird.......

Attachments

• Thanksgiving Bird.jpg
    Thanksgiving Bird.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 431
Well, I don't have a Plymouth, but I do have a DeSoto!

Happy Thanksgiving, all. If nobody calls off "sick" from the fire department tomorrow, I'll be off.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope everyone has a great one, and for those who are traveling, have a safe trip.:smileflag:

Josh

Traveling, yes I am, leaving in morning for Florida to visit Richard and Bill for fun at Daytona speedway and several other things they have set up for us. Looking forward to getting back monday and seeing how the paint job turned out on my 67 being they are painting it friday.

Well, I don't have a Plymouth, but I do have a DeSoto!.

I got a ROCK!!
but have a good day. some time look up Lincoln's words as he issued the proclamation for the creation of the day. it will amaze you what the president got away with sawing in the 1880s. by the way the holiday has nothing to do with the plymouth rock bunch according to Lincoln. but it goes along with why they droped in.

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our PCS Family. We should all be thankful that we have such a great club and each other.

Cosmo the Wonder Dawg and I are heading out in the morning to spend Thanksgiving with my parents out on the Washington Coast. If the weather cooperates, I'm taking the 86 Lincoln Hearse since the new 88 Town Car has transmission issues. If I wake up in the morning and its snowing, my buddy Jory has offered me the use of his 08 Honda Accord since hes flying out to Montana tomorrow. I'm thankful this year that I was able to find a job quickly, that I still have my health, and that my dad at age 90 is still with us. I'm also thankful for all the friendship and support that this club provides. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Good morning everyone & Happy Thanksgiving! Whatever your plans are, enjoy the day with family & friends.
Remember... "Black Friday" is going to be crazy with mobs of people zipping around for holiday deals, so head out into the garage instead & work on a procar!!! :thumbsup:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Although it has been said before, we do have plenty to be thankful for. In spite of what some people may say, we are very fortunate to live in a great country, to be able to live the lives we live, enjoy our families and our friends and enjoy our love of cars. Never forget how lucky we are. Say a prayer for the men and woman who are serving our country today and can't be with their families for Thanksgiving. May they all come home soon.
Enjoy the day, stay safe and make it a better day for someone in need, if you can.

Back