What did your Pro Car do for Halloween?

Jon VanDermark

PCS Member
Mine pulled a hay wagon full of ghosts and goblins (Cub Scouts)

1007869.jpg

moved mine inside. I don't know way we only got 4 kids here all night. but the last set are futer PCS members he wanted to know about the 53.

Halloween wedding!

I did my first Halloween wedding hearse rental today. It took place VERY near our 2011 International meet location! This was at the Cuyahoga Falls pavillion & community center. What a fun day! The whole wedding was Halloween themed & they did a wonderful job decorating their wedding & reception hall. The hearse was included in 75% of their photos... i'm so glad I agreed to this it was a great time.

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

My 70 S&S combo finaly made its trip home today, other than that, i allways keep my pro cars inside around halloween. You just never know about people these days.

Josh

I would have used mine as a decoration in my driveway, but it went into storage 2 days earlier. BTW, nice Suburban, Jon. :my2cents:

For the kids

Halloween is the only time I exhibit the car with anything designed to scare. It's become a tradition around the neighborhood, and kids go home to bring the parents over to see. Tom

Attachments

• DSC_0040.jpg
    DSC_0040.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 180
mans got to have some fun so what was in the back inquiring minds want to know. trade you a box of milk duds for a peek:drama:

Our hearse sat outside with our purple light on top at a Halloween party. Last year, it was rented out for a wedding.

Attachments

• Hearse and wedding couple.JPG
    Hearse and wedding couple.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 149
Our '92 Eagle Cad was parked in front of the Mansfield Performing Arts Center to add ambience for the big scary show going on inside, which included our friend, Dr. Achilles Litao, singing the lead in "Phantom of the Opera." Putting the hearse there was his idea.

No pictures this year but took the Lifeliner to Terri's Aunt and Uncle's house again. Not too many kid's this year but it was fun. I wore my medic outfit and Terri dressed as a naughty nurse (WOW).
As we left I did go Code-3 for about a mile. The kid's loved it and I was thankful we did not run across any officer's of the law. That thing sure can glow under the night sky.

:specool:

My cars stayed at home Halloween weekend but on Saturday night during our towns Halloween festivities I handed candy out to over 500 kids trick or treating at the funeral home!

I rented out my 76 to the same restaurant as I have for the last few years
with their custom made signs in the three back windows. They have a big Halloween party.

I do a huge display inside two restaurants every year.

Next year I will be doing a Halloween Show at a Circus School instead of the restaurants with the hearse outside as a billboard for the show.

I will be in Ohio for 3 days starting tomorrow. Hopefully I will get pictures posted after I get back.

Darren

teddy bears and orange lights

I keep the teddy bears in the back and run orange LED lights in the back. I take it out trick or treating each year with my kids. It is a great hit with the kids and parants I don't spook it out I also don't let the car out of my sight:gun2_smi:

Back