What are you doing Halloween..

I'm doing NOTHING. I recently moved my RV to the cemetery (previous location condemned due to the hurricane) so living here. Good part is I can keep an eye out for Halloween activities within the cemetery this evening and if anything like me when I was younger, there will be activities. Never had an issue in previous years but helps to remain vigilant! Terri's in Mobile Treat or Treating with the grandbabies.

I am trying to get on with the day...
waiting for the Police to stop having fun with my hearse !

Actually this was a few days ago at a local pumpkin festival.
Everyone loved it ! ...even the kids.

Darren

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!

Attachments

• my Hearse and the Toronto Police.jpg
    my Hearse and the Toronto Police.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 265
  • My hearse and the  Toronto Police trying it on for size.jpg
    My hearse and the Toronto Police trying it on for size.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 267
  • My hearse with the kids in the coffin.jpg
    My hearse with the kids in the coffin.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 266
It never fails Darren is always there to entertain, Richard hoping for the best for your purchase and remember Michigan doesn't get them hurricanes...

it falls threw I know were a good place to have a funeral home is. they have this building and lots of stuff in it. now all they need is some one who knows the business to run it

Kurt

I put the Cragars on to check it out. I have the CC rims and hub caps that came off it.

I knew a guy who had Cragars on his '68 Superior back in 1991.
I know a guy with a '68 MM who has them on now. This car was at Gettysburg last year.

Because the car is black and chrome, the rims actually look OK on it.

Here is a photo of the whole car.
Also a photo of my Corvette with the same rims.

I love the tall sidewalls of the tires on older cars. The rubberband tires of today do nothing for me.

Darren

Attachments

• 73 pass side.jpg
    73 pass side.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 196
  • My '63 Corvette.jpg
    My '63 Corvette.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 192
An uneventful night in the cemetery with no damages. There were a few cars running through the place but no issues!! :) :) By the way, nice Vette. My next Vette will be a C-2 series.

now me if I was going it change wheels on a pro car it would be to 16 inch chrome smoothies. you can buy 16 inch tires in the right dimanter and load rating for the car. but the heaver spokes of the old style cragers look so much better then the 20 inch buggy wheels they put out today

The No Mercy Hospital

We have a "family & friends" night at Halloween. Anyone who wants to participate can. Here's a YouTube video production by a local Victoria Indy film maker/producer of our night.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSwm8SsYiZY&feature=youtube[/ame]

Hope you enoy it.

Bill

OUTSTANDING !!!

Wow, that is killer. Such great props !

I have to say you kinda look like the guy with the glasses and bald cap !

Be proud brother.

Now I know why you sent me a box full of instruments, you have lots !

I love the lady giving out the candy. My god she has it going on.

Again, OUTSTANDING !!!

Darren

:applause:

Thanks!

Yes we do have fun!

All of the folks in the white tyvek are a combination of our daughter (28), her fiance, his brother and sister, our son (24) and their friends. While in costume they don't speak...they just follow people around and interact with the crowd.

The gal in the graveyard is a life long school friend of our daughter. The guy is her husband. They were all-in for the roles we laid out for them and they did a fantastic job!

The cameo of the dog is Harbour, our daughter's Italian greyhound.

The film maker did a super job of compiling the shots, then doing the edits and sound. He's the same guy that rented my caddy for an indy film that is just about completed.

Bill

Here is the addition to my Halloween collection for 2017.

This is a incredible static prop. The detail is unreal in person when looking at it. Not sure the photos really show the extreme detail.

The instruments you sent me will go so well with this display !!!
Thanks again for all of those pieces.

You can see the real tombstones in my front yard garden that are there year around. They all came from a monument shop and the one on the left is turned around with the original name on it.

On the back of that one, my friend who owned the monument shop blasted in my name with a story of how I will be back to haunt the world on Halloween.

That tombstone has been out front of my house for well over 15 years now. Likely 20 years now. There are a few others there as well. I have my own graveyard in my front yard.

With a hearse in the driveway... and all the other things, it is like the Munsters or the Addams Family year around.

Halloween is 365 for me,
Darren

Attachments

• Dr Bedford 3.jpg
    Dr Bedford 3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Dr Bedford 2.jpg
    Dr Bedford 2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Dr Bedford 1.jpg
    Dr Bedford 1.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 78