Halloween activities....

Just seeing what ya'll may be doing for Halloween. Terri and I will be taking the ambulances to her aunt and uncle's place but doing something different this year, no scary costumes. She is dressed as a Barvarian winch and me a Bavarian guy.

I've never thought of a winch costume. Hmm, a big barrel with a cable wrapped around it and a hook? Not too attractive but very creative. She could really reel you in... :cool:

I'll once again be at the funeral home on the front porch handing out candy to the kiddies! Done went and bought about 50 Lbs of candy last night too!:D

I'll once again be at the funeral home on the front porch handing out candy to the kiddies! Done went and bought about 50 Lbs of candy last night too!:D

Really Jeremy, at the funeral home? That is neat. The X-owner here used to actually do his funeral home up as a haunted house letting the kids enjoy that but have not done that for a very long time.

Richard........... I heard that you are going to be taking your nice guy mask off, and the really scary Richard underneath will be coming out for Halloween... :D

Richard........... I heard that you are going to be taking your nice guy mask off, and the really scary Richard underneath will be coming out for Halloween... :D

Ahhh, you remember those days..... Nah, not anymore. As you can see, I'm really a lover not a fighter and strive to get along with everyone! :D

i got a bag of candy and if anyone comes by I'll load them up. first time in a long time I'll not be working the evening shift. slowly getting back into doing things I have not been able to for years.

We will be on the front porch of the funeral home too. Our street is closed off for the kids safety. Last year we had about 1,100 kids. My wife was in a rocker handing out candy and a rocker came off, she and candy went splat :eek:no, I didn't laugh . . . . very long. :p

This year on Halloween, I will be parked on the front lawn of my friends house with the hearse dressed as the grim reaper. But the real fun will be on Friday, th day before Halloween. A local radio station had an on air contest where the winner won dinner for 4 at a local fine restaurant, a four pack of tickets to 2 different haunted houses , all the while being chauffered in a real hearse And you guessed it, Im providing the hearse! Should be a fun evening!

This year on Halloween, I will be parked on the front lawn of my friends house with the hearse dressed as the grim reaper. But the real fun will be on Friday, th day before Halloween. A local radio station had an on air contest where the winner won dinner for 4 at a local fine restaurant, a four pack of tickets to 2 different haunted houses , all the while being chauffered in a real hearse And you guessed it, Im providing the hearse! Should be a fun evening!

Wow Rick, now that is COOOOL! We will require pictures please!!!

Halloween

For anybody interested in adding a hearse to their collection but may not get approval from the "boss" (in my case, my wife), the fun that can be had on Halloween makes for a great excuse. In our case, a new (to us) hearse did come to roost at the Karsnia Ranch last Sunday. Haven't posted any pictures yet because the rain just won't quit long enough for me to make it presentable!

Halloween Forcast is Light Rain

Not sure what all I will have at the house because of the forcast!

Last year I placed two 5' antique " NO PARKING THIS SIDE FUNERAL " signs out and displayed the 79 M/M Combination in funeral form, the 96 24 hr limousine and the 2000 Eagle Ultimate Elite for all to see. The 2000 has been replaced with a 2004 Black Eagle Ultimate Elite w only 14,ooo miles and I hate the thought of it in the rain. NO CASKETS even though it's Halloween! The kids like to look inside, ask a lot of serious questions and the parents pretend that they don't like to look inside and say stupid things! Ha, Ha, Ha I'm hoping the rain stops from 5-8 so the kids can have a fun time and I don't have a lot of candy left over that I will be forced to eat!

Wow Rick, now that is COOOOL! We will require pictures please!!!

I don't have a digital camera but I will ask the guests of honor to email me some pictures. I'm sure that they will be taking some. Then i can send them to you Richard and have you post them

Last edited:
Back