Lifeliner out and about again

Finally had the opportunity to get the Lifeliner out and about for it's first car show in a bit. Attended the monthly downtown New Smyrna Beach Car Show. Sure it nice to have ICE COLD A/C....

Attachments

• ll2.jpg
    ll2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 170
  • ll6.jpg
    ll6.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 169
  • cs1.jpg
    cs1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 169
  • cs2.jpg
    cs2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 171
  • ll5.jpg
    ll5.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 171
  • ll1.jpg
    ll1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 171
Still miss the Air Horns! MM

I still have them and the individual compressors that ran them. Copper air lines still in place as well. One of my tunnel lights stopped working ended up cleaning up the ground now back in business. And with the new front end in her will need to get re-aligned pulls a little to the right.

One thing rapidly followed in the heals of another. The joys of a old car. But still nothing prints more of a smile to your face then driving one. She still holders her own anywhere you take it

One thing rapidly followed in the heals of another. The joys of a old car. But still nothing prints more of a smile to your face then driving one. She still holders her own anywhere you take it

You're right Ed. Talked to many people as always about the history and how things were in the GOOD OLE days. A couple stopped by and turns out he was raised in Strongsville, OH and knows the Higgins Funeral Home well. Another guy attended the school associated with the sticker on my window. One couple knows the transport owner who will be transporting Bill's ambulance and thought maybe it was mine since we both have white and orange rigs. And then when you leave and have the lights and sirens going, pure heaven...:)

Back