rear door metaal

Kevin Lynch

PCS Member
Looks like we're going to have to replace the lower half of the rear side doors. We realize these are similar to 2 dr Caddys front doors. Hoping to find lower skins. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Kev

16-18 gage piece of steel bend to fit splice it under the center molding. a 2 door skin would not be close either front or rear. piece of flat tin would run you about 10 bucks

Kevin, for rear door metal I don't think you need to have a specific match. As Ed said most body guys can bend it to fit. Most likely the majority of it is going to be covered by rocker molding anyway. You are welcome to make an organ harvest from my M-M parts car if that helps. Shoot me an email.

Looks like we're going to have to replace the lower half of the rear side doors. We realize these are similar to 2 dr Caddys front doors. Hoping to find lower skins. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks!
Kev

Good luck with that Kevin. My guy actually had to cut the bottom 1/4 of doors off and re-build frame and skins. Look in my ohoto album under restoration.

Richard

Back