Devies Coach Co. Rides Again

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Well this will make my second one in a year, or my first one for 2013, but either way I am doing a funeral with the 64 M-M Wednesday.

Car was a hit with the Family and FH

Did the funeral today, went from FH to Catholic Church and then to cemetary. All went well, pics attached.

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 405
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 401
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 412
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 409
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 401
Mr. Moderator?

Could you please put my shots right side up? My camera must have been upside down.

Could you please put my shots right side up? My camera must have been upside down.

:beatdeadhorse5: :biker: :applause: :argueing: :( This isn't in my job description...... There is a reason that they allowed you to use that parking space....:D

Attachments

• photo%20(1).jpg
    photo%20(1).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 391
  • photo%20(2).jpg
    photo%20(2).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 381
  • photo%20(3).jpg
    photo%20(3).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 383
  • photo%20(4).jpg
    photo%20(4).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 375
saw those first pictures and thought Ron went down under to help out,nice guy,now have seen the corrected photos,Ron your still a nice guy and an asset to the PCS.:applause:

Real Credit Goes to Dan

Dan Skiviolocke referred me to the funeral home, so the credit goes to him. They had originally called Dan for his 59 S&S Victoria, but it is still in restoration. Does this mean when Dan finally does get his car, (if we are all still alive by then) that Dan and I will be competitors?:D

Ron

So glad to see dry, snow and salt free roads !

We got hit with a nasty rain/snow storm and you know they loaded the salt on the roads again.

Don't worry, Dan won't let that '59 out of his garage once he finally gets it finished 15 or so years later.

Darren

Ron

So glad to see dry, snow and salt free roads !

We got hit with a nasty rain/snow storm and you know they loaded the salt on the roads again.

Don't worry, Dan won't let that '59 out of his garage once he finally gets it finished 15 or so years later.

Darren

Don't let the sunshine fool you. This time of year our average temp is in the forties. We have not got out of the thirties with no relief in sight.

Don't let the sunshine fool you. This time of year our average temp is in the forties. We have not got out of the thirties with no relief in sight.

Cold weather shouldn't be a problem with a Cadillac.. They have great heaters in them... :D

Cold weather shouldn't be a problem with a Cadillac.. They have great heaters in them... :D

I should have insisted on the Poncho, as it is the only car of the three combos with a working heater. So from 8:30 -1:30 I did not experience heat except for a brief time in the funeral home and the Catholic Church. To make matters worse, the fresh air vent on the left is stuck open so my left foot was colder than my right. I slept good that night.

thats the problem with two many cars they all have something wrong with them.
then you find yourself driving the one that brings out that problem. only to park it and say man I got to get that fixed. then you forget about it till the next time you drive it a year from now. but it's all an illusion anyone in the business knows that and you carried out your part good. now at least fix the vent. probably just the cable out of adjustment or unhooked. I can remember driving the 68 around when I was have trouble with the heater in it. I found that the MM rear heater worked just fine so I left the divider open on either side and ran the rear heater. worked good. your feet got a little cool but the car stayed livable.

I should have insisted on the Poncho, as it is the only car of the three combos with a working heater. So from 8:30 -1:30 I did not experience heat except for a brief time in the funeral home and the Catholic Church. To make matters worse, the fresh air vent on the left is stuck open so my left foot was colder than my right. I slept good that night.

Sounds like that '64 really needs a lot of work, Ron. You should really consider getting rid of it. My phone number is 402.670.6539. :D

When I saw the first few pics I was wondering what kind of super bier pins you were using to hold the casket in it's place. ;) Good job, nice seeing these old cars still used for their original purpose when needed. :)

Back