The Big M Automotive

Thomas E Westfall - Deceased 1970 - 2017

July 7, 1970 ~ June 10, 2017
It's in Williams, Ca 95987. He has a DS rear door and maybe tailgate parts, but he does not seam to want to the big parts due to the oops the carrier dropped it factor. So I thought I'd put out web crawlers and see if anyone was close to him.

Sorry Paul you must not have received the updated ring yet. It's in the mail.
James I need a complete drivers side rear door for my 57 commuter wagon, but it sounds like it is impossible to ship talking to John. I'm also in need of a rear gate that is complete. I got the glass, winder, and some of the guts, but my gate is real rusty. I guessing these are a hard to ship parts because of the door size.

gray hound ship big stuff by the running dog. cost you about the price of a bus ticket and it moved on space available so it take weeks not days but it's the only way to go on big stuff.

gray hound ship big stuff by the running dog. cost you about the price of a bus ticket and it moved on space available so it take weeks not days but it's the only way to go on big stuff.

Great way to ship and very reasonable......as long as the item does not exceed 100 pounds......;)
I shipped seat last month and the weight was 103# and they would not accept it.....even offering to pay additional......:rolleyes:

They suggested https://www.uship.com/ which I have also used to ship heavier pieces like the hood of my Chevelle....

It may take a while, but Uship has worked for me, both for whole cars and parts, just depends on who is headed your way and when.

Uship sounds like a plan. If I can buy them and someone hold onto them out in CA untill I can get them shipped. I'm just out of options for the body parts. He will ship chrome bummers, and stud like that, but not big body stuff.

Back