Houston

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
Just got back from the early bird tour nice to see some old friends again a different car then at most meets. We'll see what drops in tonight and tomorrow. Makes showing up early worth it

first timer

well I went to my first pcs function last night at the opening of the pcs convention. thanks to Sarah Snook's prodding I decided to go (thanks sarah). im so happy I did. I had the pleasure to meet so many nice folks. I haven't kept up with much on the pcs site as I had decided there was folks who disliked my tantrum a while back but at my age life is to short to not swallow your pride and check things out. I am overwhelmed by the honest open friendship extended to me. im a stranger to most folks here but I can honestly say I was accepted and treated like a old friend. I was honestly touched. I got to meet my friend noah and his beautifull family. I met someone I was wanting to meet very bad also, ed renstrom. a real artist in my book. I could go on but in short I was overwhelmed by the kindness of everyone there. your host has went above and beyond to due his best. kudos to him as it has been a chore im sure. im gonna attend again and hopefully make many more new friends. I was honestly happy for the first time in a while as I got to talk cars with people who know and like the same thing as me. heck I offered to trade my new jeep for a certain red and white buick somewhere in Maryland I believe! seems id have to get in line on that one. anyway for those who didn't come you don't know what you are missing. as for me im honestly re invegerated about pro cars again. I had a breakin and lost some valuable ecquipment and had lost the ..well passion I had before I was robbed. last night cleared my head and now full forward again! im recharged with the bug. wife thinks im nuts but hey its only money and money is just another tool. im glad I went. really glad. like to have met more of you and hopefully the attendees will be able to say im not a big a sob as maybe thought. thanks again Sarah.
:applause:

I have met many wonderful people over the years at PCS Int'l Meets. Over the past six years, or so, I have not been able to make a Meet and I miss all of my friends. Next year, we intend to be in Gettysburg and we are really looking forward to seeing everyone!

Vary nice putting faces to names. Sorry can't up load any pictures threw the kindle. We just got back from the first tour. Fraser reminded me of the PL Customes plant. They are turning out a nice product. On the large truck chassis. The airport trip was neat but the fire truck horder was over the top. Board me err thing tonight. Are we having fun or not..

Kyle, it was great to meet you last night. See, we're all nicer (and better looking) in person!

I dunno about trading the Jeep for the Buick...... :cool:

Nice day at the Houston Air Terminal Museum.

I think I see my old 68 Miller Meteor zombo! That was Ed Renstrom's before me and I sold it to a man named George Cantu from Houston, who works at Frazer. He was really excited about the Houston Meet I had hoped to meet George, he seems like a real nice guy. If you see him, please say hello to him for me.

yessir. met mr. cantu and your old car. he is a supervisor I believe at frazer for 16 years. nice car

Thanks Kyle, it is a good car and I have not met George, but he seems like a real nice guy. Perhaps, we will meet each other in Gettysburg next year.

made it back from the show field. They had as nice collection of cars there old and new. And fire trucks. just about Every decade from 30s to new. So all in all a good show. An interesting place to have it also. But some how about not a Ray Charles song about some cowboy and a Spanish gal,some riders coming keeps running threw my head.

I just want to publicly thank Robert and William Koryciak for putting on such an awesome meet. And for everyone who turned out for making my family and I feel so welcome. We enjoyed seeing all the cars and going on what tours we could, but meeting friends that I only knew by name, photo or voice is what made the trip so worthwhile.

I have posted a video (poor quality- someone hopefully took a better one?) with what I believe were all the vehicles there:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZFBL3X6h1o[/ame]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZFBL3X6h1o&feature=youtu.be

I also forgot to show everyone there this Chevy we spotted on the freeway near the hotel- I thought for sure they were part of the club, but I guess not. Wish I'd followed them and told them about the show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice day at the Houston Air Terminal Museum.
I have been overwhelmed with life since my return to Michigan from the 2015 Houston PCS International Meet. I did not have a chance to observe that awesome photograph being taken! I am anxiously awaiting additional photographs and future PCS publications! What we did not have was significant numbers of Professional Cars but..., I thing we made up the difference with the quality, character and historical significance of the sites and venues that represent the greater Houston area. The photos taken at the Sam Houston Statue, Huntsville, the Texas Prison Museum, Hobby Airport, The George Ranch, The Battleship Texas and the National Funeral Directors Museum are all very memorable and I can't wait for Gettysburg PA!

Back