guppied again

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I swear that the last car I bought off e-bay would be my last. but you know how it goes you see a pretty face and you just have to have it. I was sure this one was a combo not the ambulance they had advertised but to my surprise when I got if here final some darn fool had cut it up on the inside and made a limo out of it. :eek::eek: why why why do I keep doing this to myself maybe if I keep the curtains closed no one will notice

What a shame! Maybe one of the Johnny Lightning M-M hearses could donate its insides? What scale is it?

it's HO there put out by Busch. nice will proportioned on the out side but with a light on top of each one.so we wanted to make a couple matching hearses out of them. looks like they just used the interior/platform out of there fleet wood 75 model and slid the pro car body over it. as there made of plastic I have a number of easy ways to remove the seats.
with the dip in the quarter behind the center door is says superior and 65-66 year. every one that has them for sale has it listed as a 70's ambulance. the aquamarine is there new color this year.

but one more question for you molders out there. I would like to do the tops in black krinkle. in this scale the sprays out there would produce wrinkles about about the 12 in range. any Ida's

we are trying to make us a diorama for the micro meet.

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 354
This may or may not work,but if you got some fine grit sandpaper,glued it on the roof and painted it,or is the Ontario heat wave getting to me?

Sure look like Miller-Meteors to me...

As for the crinkly top. You could try a thin layer of sculpy or paint and then press something with the right pattern (maybe the sandpaper?) into it and then let it harden? Might work =)

If I'm not mistaken I think these never came with the right interior. I think they all came with a limo style interior.

you are correct on the MM I forgot which one had the cup. though it as a MM then talked my self out of it. the superior is straight on the top.

Back