Mac CLassic Computer

I used to use a Macintosh Classic and in the process of finding one to purchase. Any chance someone may have one for sell?

I would like the computer, mouse, and keyboard. If it works it works if not that may be ok since I'm looking for it to be a show piece in my office.

Please PM. TKS

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!pgFB(VnLF--BQcghYBB3w~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!pgFB(VnLF--BQcghYBB3w~~60_3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 206
Watch school, city and government auctions. Believe it or not stuff like this still turns up at those. We should have one coming up here soon. If I do go as I usually do I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Well wouldn't you know it, I finally got one off eBay and it works and comes with manuals and software. Software is on those 3.5 disks we all used to use.

Attachments

• $T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfCCHBQ(kSFHB8!~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfCCHBQ(kSFHB8!~~60_57.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 177
  • $(KGrHqNHJBsF!jp6jCT0BQ(kSKjLOw~~60_14.jpg
    $(KGrHqNHJBsF!jp6jCT0BQ(kSKjLOw~~60_14.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 174
ok good thing you found one. I had a complete one and I was cleaning house a few weeks ago and guess what? yes it went to the dump ! Dam thats what happens when you get other people to help u clean !!!

I remember the original Apple Macintosh, my best friend in college got one my senior year. I had used some PC's before, with the green letters on the black screen. Boy, was this revolutionary with a color screen with one or two different fonts. I think it ran on the 5 1/4 floppy disks.

Still couldn't get it to do anything really useful! I guess Al Gore hadn't invented the internet yet...

How much did you end up paying? I saw one at our local flea market today for $45 with the printer and everything.

I paid $100 shipping included. This is a deal and a half. It arrived yesterday and it works perfectly. I had it playing computer to computer football and played with some of the programs like 3-D Paint.

It came with all the manuals, printer cable, and original bill of sale to Eastern Michigan University for over $2300, plus plenty of program disks.

This one is so nice I may need to get another one for the garage since it really is only for display purposes.

Neat old computer but funny trying to work the mouse with only one button and no roller wheel.

Back