1951 Buick Fleaxble Ambulance

1951 Buick Fleaxble Ambulance - $15000 (510 4th ave)

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6020616928.html

Vehicle Complete no body damage, glass good, interior complete for age. paint fair, power steering, brakes, power windows, division window, cloth window shades, Engine not running hasn't been touched for 30 year,Dynaflow transmission, dash board and instruments excellent condition. been in building for 30 years.

3/27/17 - post id: 6020616928 posted: 29 days ago

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 252
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 255
Thank God its in Denver and WAAAYYY overpriced I love 50 to 53 Roadmasters. That said it is a rare rig. Only one doubt Power Steering did not come till 52 and its a 51. Power steering would be easy to retrofit to a 51 perhaps this was done in bygone years or seller assumes it has it. These without power steering are a bit husky to steer. Had a nice 51 Super hearse years ago so slow you could trot to the corner an beat it.

I'm with Pete.

My buddy had a 50 roadmaster combination and it was a wonderful automobile. I would love to add one of those to the collection but not at that price! And getting it back from Denver would be a chore.

Will I could run down and pick it up for you. Bring it home rebuild it. you could pick it up at the 19 meet and drive it home. It's only money. That way I can play with it before it goes home but yes he is about 10 high. Get in running and stoping it might be but if one has to redo the engine​ or transmission you can get that much again in it

I have never see another Flxible of that era in as good condition as this one! Usually they are totally roached out or gutted. The '46-'48 full ambulance in Wymore, NE was as complete on the inside, but missing engine & trans. Price is much better at $1500 though!

This seller will have this one for a long time at that price!

When I was younger, I just hated those '50-'52 Buicks! I thought they were the ugliest cars ever built. Now I am a little "long in the tooth" too! Lol! They kind of grow on you!

Back