Visit

Had a visit from PCS member Dave Maples from Michigan today as he was traveling to a fire truck convention or something like that in Florida. He was looking for a new toy but all I did was confuse him with too many choices.:poster_oops:

darn had he come around here I would have only had one to show him. but most likely not what he is looking for either. even if they are 100 of them if what you want is out there there is only one.

still looking for a home for my 73 S&S combo. I hate to see it sitting out side. got the last piece of interier in it and it needs to go.

I have a few conversations with Dave. Great guy and knows how to use certain words and will do just about anything for you.

He definitly knows how to use certain words thats for sure.:bonk: Dave's just one of those people you cant help but like, and he really is a great guy.

Josh

So does athletes foot and jock itch:yum:

Was this intended for Dave or me? And to think I let Ron store my Lifeliner for a few months. As Rodney Dangerfield would say, "I get no respect!". :respect:

I get such little respect at home my wife cut me back to once a month but, don't feel bad for me I know two guys she cut out all together! :yum:

Back