Road Trip

Down in Savannah, Ga. today picking up two 96 six door limo's we bought from Crain's Hearse Sales. Just out of service from SC. and had been left at their holding office in savannah. Called old friend Peter Jennings and ask him to come out and have dinner with us and am pooped now but a good day and great to see Peter again.

Glad to hear you are up and out on the road again Danny.

I hope you are felling better and have fun while visiting and buying cars.

Make sure you take care of yourself !!!

Remember, it is a much shorter drive for you next summer to Daytona Beach than it was this year to Hudson.

See you then,
Darren

Danny's little hospital stay did little to slow him down. You should have seen him park that big limo on the truck and sling chains like it was nothing.
Had a GREAT time!
Danny, did you find out about that silver car that was there? Don't want to be specific, get my drift?
You also know that if push ever comes to shove, you can use my place as a stageing area, pending shipping.

Kent is right - besides, I've been pondering the purchase of a 6-door Caddy and would like to see what you picked up!

Oh don't take up for Kent, he likes to pester me. They were matching pair of federal six doors, black with blue velour interior. One has 29k and other 46k. Drove the one with 46k back because other one has a bad alternator so hauled it on the truck.

Kent and Jonathan
For what its worth (little). I saw both cars and rode in one to dinner. I didn't think to get pictures either, so I share the blame. I wouldn't know how to post 'em if I did. Great cars and would make someone a nice car. What I saw was CLEAN engine compartments and overall little relatively minor issues that I'm sure if you talk to Danny direct he'll make you "an offer you can't refuse". Call him and talk before he starts detailing, what can it hurt?

Back