anyone us this stuff

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
I was down to the parts store to pick up some brake fluid for the 64 we have enough stuff in to get the master changed and the wheel cylinders and lines in place. those get in and we can do a first time bled. but they made me get this other jar anyone ever use it? were do I put it? under the steering wheel on in the flasher or just the light sockets?

Attachments

• IMG_1699.jpg
    IMG_1699.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 331
You fill the wires going from the directional signal switch to the light bulbs with the blinker fluid. It allows the neutrons to move through the wires faster. Good stuff, I have been using it for years on all my classic and antique cars.

Paul, I have found that it is easier to hang the can from a sky hook and gravity feed the fluid from the socket back. Be sure to clean up spills because Snypes love the stuff.

Just make sure that your dog doesn't get into it....

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    90.4 KB · Views: 280
Now we are getting way to complicated here what if i have mixed lights. It's a moot question anyway i judt dumped it into the master cylinder figure the presser. Would push it were it needs to be.

here we are dumping it in. it seamed to work but I notice the brake peddle pulsates now when you hold it down

Attachments

• IMG_1736.jpg
    IMG_1736.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 159
Back