1960 C/B Ambulance

better look at that one again. it the other side of the cascades east of Seattle on 90. anyone really interested I can look at it Sunday when we go threw. but I know I have see this add before.

better look at that one again. it the other side of the cascades east of Seattle on 90. anyone really interested I can look at it Sunday when we go threw. but I know I have see this add before.

Im too lazy to hunt for the last time it was posted, but according to when I saved the pix to my computer, it was June of 2015.
I love that body style, but like Kurt said, if it was only a LWB it would be much more interesting, IMO.

I like short wheelbase cars, to me, it is a plus. I think this ambulance is pretty cool. As far as the interior goes, it must be decent, because the seller says that he and his wife sleep in it. HMMMM

It is very cool.......... but it isn't worth as much as it would be if it were a LWB ambulance and probably never will be. It has nothing to do with your, or my, personal preference.

We should post a photo. I love the quarter panels n '59 & '60 Oldsmobiles!

Attachments

• 00y0y_iwf9zQ0rqab_600x450.jpg
    00y0y_iwf9zQ0rqab_600x450.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 394
It is very cool.......... but it isn't worth as much as it would be if it were a LWB ambulance and probably never will be. It has nothing to do with your, or my, personal preference.

You are correct about that Kurt, however, I guess that is why it is a running, driving and sleepable ambulance for that price.

It's the "5 ash trays" that make it so valuable! I would love to see some interior photos! Were it within a half day's drive from me, I would probably be trying to buy it. Fortunately, it's not!

will I could and drive it home. if it had a hitch so we could put the Honda up on a trailer behind it. but were to put it when I got it home and then it would wait in line behind a number of them that I might run out of steam before we get done. the 5 g would fix my 53. man I'm glad it's not 2 g he wants for it. with any kind of luck like the car will end up like the one in Rapid and a service will pick it up for a parade unit

sent a e-mail to the address in the add on Wednesday no response. called the number listed and it went straight to voice mail with no mailbox. sounds like the man that has a few chrome pieces of mine that went out of business on me

sent a e-mail to the address in the add on Wednesday no response. called the number listed and it went straight to voice mail with no mailbox. sounds like the man that has a few chrome pieces of mine that went out of business on me

That is terrible! I have heard of that happening to others. I have also heard of chrome shops loosing pieces. It is tough for me to part with any hard to find pieces for plating. I always worry that I will never see them again. There are some places that will do chroming, but they are not actually chrome shops; they send the metal elsewhere (Mexico) for plating. Other than checking a BBB rating or the like, I have no idea how to protect one's self from loosing a part. I hope you did not lose something that is hard to find.
Let us know, maybe someone here has an extra, or knows where to find one.

I received this from the seller yesterday. I hope he isn't expecting me as he is a week late

509 899 6564
On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 3:07 PM, ronald mcguffin <bndpk-5501712863@sale.craigslist.org> wrote:
> got people from seattle coming to see it sat
>
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 8:39 AM, craigslist reply 6ac0
> <6ac05a7a6c5d315baaa696fe70094d04@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:
>>
>>
>> http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5501712863.html
>> Ronald, are you going to be home Sunday, we will be going threw there on our
>> way home. I would like to get a look at the car in person and talk to you
>> about iit. I remember your first post on it I guessing last year or so. ED
>>

Has anyone managed to get any more photos out of this seller? He left a voice message for me asking to give him a call back, but did not answer and did not have a recording on that phone number.

Back