1991 Eureka Concours Brougham Hearse

Selling my 1991 Eureka. Have owned this hearse twice since 2009. I believe there were two owners before me (both funeral homes), then I sold this coach a couple of years ago to a mortuary transport service and then bought it back shortly there after when the business fell on hard times. It has always been a very reliable coach. It has made several trips to NY, PA, TN, MI, NC all without ever having an issue. Original 305 engine has about 90K miles (mostly highway), tires were replaces recently and are very good, radiator was just replaced. This coach has absolutely no issues and is ready to drive anywhere!!! Body and interior both in excellent condition for age. One small dent on drivers side corner of front bumper. One small crack in vinyl on rear door. These are the only cosmetic flaws and are easy fixes. This hearse is ready to go back into service it is that nice. Only reason for selling is to update to a newer coach. Asking $5,000

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. You can PM me here or email me at agfuneraldirector@gmail.com . You may also call or text me at (434)444-6203

I also have a matching 1994 S&S Victoria (LT1) with similar milage for sale that I will be posting shortly.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Price reduced

Price reduced! Now $4,000

Also have 1994 (LT1) S&S Victoria. White with blue interior. Around 95K miles.
Same price! $4,000
Will be posting in separate thread soon, Contact me for pics.

Also have casket and ferno 26 one-man cot available. (Sold separately, not included in price of hearse)

Back