1986 Canadian Built Eureka Pontiac Landau Funeral Coach For Sale

Evan J. Butchers - Deceased 1941 - 2019

January 7, 1941 - March 8, 2019
I am posting this on behalf of Don Stiles, a Canadian member of the P.C.S. and also of the "Trillium" Chapter who has lost his storage space due to the fact that it is a funeral vehicle and neighbours in his Condo have complained to the Condo Management Board. He must sell the vehicle by March 9, 2012Don is a retired traffic Sgt. who served with Toronto Police Service. Don was having problems posting this from his computor so I volunteered to help him out.

1986 Canadian Built Eureka Pontiac Landau Funeral Coach for sale. Very good condition, 75,000 miles - Grey Exterior, Blue Interior. Will only sell to a P.C.S.
member who will preserve this fine Canadian built vehicle which is located in Brantford, Ontario, Canada.

Asking $4200 or best offer - vehicle comes with custom made car cover. Will consider trade for any other vehicle which is not a Professional Car.

Evan J. Butchers
Past President PCS
Vice President - "Trillium" Chapter

For further information, please contact Don Stiles (519) 758-9854 or email at
Donstiles1873@gmail.com

Evan,
Sorry to hear of anyone having to sell their vehicle because someone else doesn't like it or doesn't think it's proper for an individual to enjoy something that they themselves can't understand. Please pass along condolances and wish Don good luck in finding his vehicle a new happy home!

Dana Bennett.

I would never sell a car because someone did not like it. I would fight it. I dont like alot of cars, does that mean I can make a neighbor sell it, I dont think so.

no respect for others

If it were me i would stand and fight!!!!!! what a lousey way to treat
a retired law enforcement officer.don,my condolences on having A-holes for
neighbors.what are they,the vehicle police??????

could you possibly post some pictures of the offending vehicle????:respect:

is there not someone in the club that is near by that can store it ? I live 2 hours east of Toronto ... I have room I can put it in my car shelter

Back