Horse Drawn Hearse on Vanderbrink Auction in Minnesota

Too bad someone could not get the maker stamp, its almost to nice to not be a reproduction. I know there are a few companys still making them, not to mention the Amish. Either way this is a nice looking carrige!!

Keep scrolling

Kept scrolling all the pages,my lord this is the mother-lode if you collect auto stuff,not sure if they are flower cars or el-camino types my computer shows poor quality pictures,but did see 1 old fire truck, plenty of toys,and lots of gas staion stuff..gonna be a long day at this sale ,thanks for posting.

Nice HEARSE. I just don't want to feed horses!! I notice it has no carriage lamps............

More carriage lamps survived than the hearses themselves. Easier to find the lamps than a nice horse-drawn hearse. The lamps frequently show up in antique malls and shops.

The 1946 fire truck is nice looking, I would like to know if anyone, who's going to go to the auction, could look at it and get more particulars, engine, mfg who did conversion AFL, Seagrave, etc. and mileage, tire condition. Thanks

Back