2013 Professional Car Calendars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are here folks!

2013 Tri-State Chapter professional car calendars!

12 unique coaches that have not been featured in our calendars before are yours for the viewing!

1972 Superior Cadillac Crown Sovereign
1962 C/B Chevrolet Ambulance
1987 Eureka Cadillac Concourse FWD Hearse
1948 A.J. Miller Cadillac Hearse
1967 MM Cadillac Combination
1957 National Buick Ambulance
1986 H&E Cadillac Limousine
Combinations at Hudson (A group picture, use your imagination on this one)
1971 Superior Cadillac 3-way Hearse
1967 Superior Pontiac Ambulance
1969 Superior Cadillac Limousine Style Hearse
1955 Studebaker Ambulet

Calendars are $12 each. Shipping cost is $2.75 for one calendar and $0.75 for each additional calendar after the first.

Payment can be made through Paypal. To use Paypal, go to paypal.com and log in. Click the "send money" link. When asked who to send it to, enter professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com Be sure to add your shipping into the amount sent. One calendar would be $14.75 total... Two calendars $27.50 etc etc.

Money orders and checks can also be used for payment. Please mail checks to me at the address listed below. Please DO NOT make the checks out to me. Please make any check or money order out to Tri-State Chapter or Tri-State PCS. This makes it easier to deposit any monies straight into our chapter account.

If you have a car featured or if you are a TSC member, please contact me before you send payment. TSC membership and contributions to the calendars come with their perks. :)

We are always looking for coaches to feature in future calendars! 2013 isn't even here yet, but I am working on the 2014 calendar already and starting to collect photos for it.

Calendars from past years are also available. We have extra calendars from most years dating back to 2003 when we started this project. If you are interested in past calendars, please contact me. I can let you know exactly what is available. 2012 calendars are $6 each and any other years are only $2 each. Shipping costs are the same as above and any amount of calendars can be combined to save you the most on shipping costs.

Thank you,

Chuck Snyder, II

309 N Keel Ridge Road
Hermitage, PA 16148

professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com

Attachments

• '13 small cover.jpg
    '13 small cover.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 389
I will not be home...

A note to all...

I will be on vacation next week at the beach and will not have internet access and will not be getting any mail from Saturday July 28th until Saturday August 4th. Any payments made during that time will be secure. I will have the mail held at the Post Office and will pick up the week's mail and any checks sent on Monday August 6th.

Any calendar payments made via Paypal or received in the mail during that week will be mailed by Tuesday August 7th.

I have mailed out calendars to Ray, John and Kevin over the past couple of days. Those 3 people made Paypal payments. I received in the mail today checks from Chris, Don and Tim. Those calendars will be mailed today (Tuesday).

Other than next week when I am on vacation, if you ever send payment via Paypal or a check mailed and do not receive your calendar in due time, please contact me. Over the past 11 years, the Post Office has only misplaced a couple of calendars, but it does happen. If you have ANY issues with the calendars, please let me know and I will make it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back