Im new

Hi my name Casey and I just registered on here the other day. I figure I would say hi to everyone and give a little in site as to who I am. I am currently a Volunteer Firefighter in North Georgia and I am getting ready to start Police academy as well.

I grew up in California where I used to restore classic cars and build hotrods and choppers. I moved to GA back in 08. I currently own A 1960 S & S Cadillac Park Row limo style combo hearse/ambulance. Some of you may know the car as I got it from a guy up in Blue ridge GA. I seen a posting on it in the forum.

If any one has any questions or info for my car that I can use just drop me a line.

I'm a new guy also...

Hi Casey! I am a new guy also along with my wife, we can't wait to see pictures of your coach. If you are curious, there are some pictures of our coach in the post "A Really Nice Car" Tony Karsnia the Northland chapter President was kind enough to put some pictures up for forum users along with some generous comments that got the rest of the members commenting on the coach as well. One of the proudest moments so far reading the flattering comments from the members. You will see what happens when people get first look of the S&S. We are Northland chapter members as well. Mike Mykulak

Welcome, Casey! Glad to have you with us, and I hope you get as much from this site as I have. We have a bit of a motto here, and I'm going to share it with you now. Ready???

:wwpics:

:needpics:

Getting the drift?

All the best and, again...welcome!

Glad to have ya here Casey! Your not far from the happenings of the Volunteer Chapter! Lot of active folks in this area! Danny Ryder is just southeast of you in the Canton area! Hope to get to see that S&S in person one day when things warm up!

I would have put up some pics but I dont know how. Im not really computer savy! If some one can tell me how then I would be more than happy to put up some pics

Hey Jeremy I should be able to start work on S & S around the summer. But if you or anyone here in the area ever want to check it out just let me know.

Casey, welcome to the site. That S&S will be a beautiful car when its finished. Hope to see you at a Volunteer chapter meet soon.

Josh

Attachments

• 60ParkRow.jpg
    60ParkRow.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 452
Welcome to the group, Casey! Looks like you have quite a neat car. I look forward to seeing progress pics of it.

Sarah

Thank you everyone. Hey Josh thanks for putting up a pic, much appreciated.

Hey the model # on the tag is 601 and I figured someone here could tell me if 601 was for the combo or if it was for the hearse or ambulance. Ive been going off what everyone has said that the 601 means its a combo.

Could someone help on this?

Hey the model # on the tag is 601 and I figured someone here could tell me if 601 was for the combo or if it was for the hearse or ambulance. Ive been going off what everyone has said that the 601 means its a combo.

Is this # off of the tag like this? This is a pic from my 61 which is basically the same S&S body. Welcome to the site. :clap:

Attachments

• DSC01492.jpg
    DSC01492.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC01498.jpg
    DSC01498.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC02249.jpg
    DSC02249.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 122
Daniel, Yup the plate is just like that. Only on the model # it has 601000D.

I was told that was the number that would tell if its a hearse,ambulance or combo. If I new how to put up pics I would put one up of the tag.

Attachments

• tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
Whats really cool is that I talked to the Funeral director at the funeral home the car came from, and he said when I finish the restoration that they will put it back in service for at least one funeral.

I figure it would be kinda cool for the car to go full circle!

Back