Congradulations to the new PCS President and Directors

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Congratulations to Tony Karsnia on his election to the office of President of the Professional Car Society, and to Gregg D. Merksamer and Steve Loftin our two new Directors at Large.

Thanks to all the candidates for running for these positions, and if there is anything that I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. I wish that I could have been there with you, however, health matters made this impossible.

Paul Steinberg
PCS President 2012 - 2014

Thanks Paul

Thanks Paul for your service to the club,guiding us the past 2 years,I for one appreciated the work you did,and was glad to help out when I could:applause:

I almost forgot... well, actually I remembered, but forgot to post when I made the original post to announce that Dan Skivolocke is our new Vice President. Congratulations to Dan also...

I was going to post this up last night but it was late enough I could not even spell Tony. So gave up on it. Thanks

Congratulations to Tony Karsnia, Dan, Gregg and Steve on the election to your new positions. I have no doubt that you will all do great things for the PCS. Please consider that it is an honor to lead such a fine organization.

At the same time, let's all thank Paul Steinberg, Dan Herrick and all members of the BoD for their service in the past.

Congratulations to Tony Karsnia, Dan, Gregg and Steve on the election to your new positions. I have no doubt that you will all do great things for the PCS. Please consider that it is an honor to lead such a fine organization.

Fine organization???.... I’d love to have some of what you’re smoking :D

I do think Tony, Dan, and Gregg will do an outstanding job just as the past PCS leaders have done,

Steve Loftin on the other hand will probably always be out of pocked driving around the countryside somewhere taking more pictures of pro-cars. :17875: :p

Good Luck to all the new leaders!

Congratulations

Congratulations to the newly elected leadership. Three words of advice:
SHORTER BOARD MEETINGS :beatdeadhorse5: Also a thank you to Paul and Dan H. President and Vice President of this group isn't always fun. Any board position in this organization isn't fun but the top two wear the targets. Good luck in your coming term.:applause:

Congrats to all in their new positions. A special "Thank you" to Paul and Dan Herrick for their dedication over the last several years.

Best of Luck Tony and Dan S.

Congratulations to the new President, VP and Directors. Good to see four new people with "traditional" viewpoints as far as the preservation of professional cars. Looking forward to good things within the PCS.

I would also like to congratulate the incoming officers & express my thanks to Paul & Dan for the last 2 years. I know it hasnt been easy and i hope that the membership gives the incoming people some respect and allow them to do whats best for the PCS. You can please some of the people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time. Lets try to get back to civility instead of attacking the governing body.

Back