Hey Everybody, Dwayne has Something to Tell You

First Picture of New Car

With the help of Jerry Jacobson, the beacon got leveled and trimmed yesterday. Well not actually with the help of ........actually I helped Jerry.......anyway, she was finally ready for her first public appearance with the Devies Fine Family of Professional Cars.

Attachments

• photo (37).jpg
    photo (37).jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 205
Couple More Shots

A couple more shots from the Cruise in at Halliday's Winery

Attachments

• photo (38).jpg
    photo (38).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 209
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 208
Kurt, next time you are near my buddy Marty's (one of the previous owners of your 75 S&S), stop by, he just picked up either a 63-64 M-M Classic! I haven't seen it yet, (either has he, it was dropped off while he is on vacation), but it looks beautiful in the picture I saw.

Now back on topic, while Im usually not a big fan of "the treatment", Im impressed with those wheels on this coach, they are growing on me FAST.
Where did you get the purple headlights?

While I'm usually not a fan either of mags on our cars Dwayne has excellent taste in wheels. The ones he has/had on his '66 Superior Rescuer and '80 Victoria looked great. I can't see p1 but are these wheels on your new '64 the same you once had on your '80 Victoria? They look sharp. Congrats to both of you on your new rides! :applause: Ron we need some better shots of that blue '74 interior!

While I'm usually not a fan either of mags on our cars Dwayne has excellent taste in wheels. The ones he has/had on his '66 Superior Rescuer and '80 Victoria looked great. I can't see p1 but are these wheels on your new '64 the same you once had on your '80 Victoria? They look sharp. Congrats to both of you on your new rides! :applause: Ron we need some better shots of that blue '74 interior!

Here is the picture posted on p1, hopefully you can see it.
They really do look nice on this one.
Dwayne, will this be in Rochester, with its new exhaust? I cant wait to hear how unusual that note is.
1964 Miller-Meteor combo  3.jpg

No John these wheels and tires are new, ordered them from Summit Racing they are the torque thrusts with light gray painted centers. I will not be attending Rochester this year sorry guys! Ron the '74 looks great you really shined and detailed it!

The White Series of Photos

I got the 75 back from the shop today sporting her new center drag link and tie rod ends. The 75 now drives like a new car. But now with my white pro car fleet the pictures can start. It was pouring down rain today but here is one I snapped after getting the 75 dried off.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 108
Back