parts,parts,parts

Brian Whelan - Deceased - 1960-2023

April 18 1960 - February 22 2019
hi guys hope all is well,i am cleaning up and taking a break from building any more ambulances or hearses,i have lots of parts,jump seats 30 pieces of moulding for sides hubcaps and a complete 1972 combo runs great, interior great,needs paint and body work,please call me there is too much to list,and i cant get to computer this week much,i will put them up on ebay soon,so you can message me with what you need,but the best way is to call,and tell me what you want,and i can answer better,i am on the road 15-18 hours sometimes so i dont mind answering questions,so please cut me off if your are busy,because i will be in transit for the next 3 weeks,and the police dont want me to be on the computer or text,thanks brian 917-499-9994:):):)

jump seats

sorry i should have said year on seats is 1970,have entire floor,panels,rollers,divider,please post for me thanks brian 917-499-9994 ,i dont believe in making anybody wait for responce,so please try to call 7am-11pm,the only time i have off the road in the next 3 months i try to shower and eat and wife things,thanks again :):):):):)

When you are able please give me a pm, looking for some jump seats for my 64 Superior combo. thanks drive safe.

Does this look like one of the jump seats that you need?

http://www.professionalcarsociety.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8281&highlight=jump+seat

attachment.php

From some of the black and whites I have seen of the seats, I will presume it is correct. I have a 1964 Cadillac Sovereign Landaulet combination ambulance hearse. The vehicle is very rough and it looks like it was used in a demolition derby, but it was a gift from my former father-in-law.

Back