1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine... Photos

As promised in the intro thread, here are some photos of my 1976 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine. I have owned this car, bought locally, since July 9, 1999. Had 59,474 miles on it and it now has about 98,000. I did have it weighed... 6,040 lbs with a floor jack and bicycle in the trunk, so figure maybe 5,970 without those two items.

As can be seen, car is triple black. It has the leather front seat and crushed velour rear seat. It does have some options such as Twilight Sentinel, remote trunk release, outside thermometer and rear radio controls.

About a year ago, I added some gold trim and emblems in the rear compartment which can be seen in the second photo. I will post more photos of the elegant and spacious rear compartment soon.
2l8c65t.jpg

derbph.jpg

33dv1o6.jpg

280mr0i.jpg

3505vmo.jpg

2cdbm84.jpg

I like it Anthony! I have owned a few limos over the years and I have enjoyed them.
Glad you like it, Bill. What year(s) have you owned?

Here are more photos...

In the driveway with my '69 Fleetwood Brougham
kbatrt.jpg

Another view of the interior
xkygs1.jpg

With both jump seats folded out
2a9ts21.jpg

The control panel for the right rear passenger
33bfv6h.jpg

And another shot of the rear compartment
2lj003m.jpg

Glad you like it, Bill. What year(s) have you owned?

Here are more photos...

In the driveway with my '69 Fleetwood Brougham
kbatrt.jpg

Another view of the interior
xkygs1.jpg

With both jump seats folded out
2a9ts21.jpg

The control panel for the right rear passenger
33bfv6h.jpg

And another shot of the rear compartment
2lj003m.jpg

I have owned the following limousines over the years;
1966 Fleetwood 7533 black
1976 Fleetwood 7533 white
1978 Fleetwood 7523 black
1972 Fleetwood 7523 black
1968 Fleetwood 7523 blue
1972 Fleetwood 7533 black
1994 Superior Brougham six door black
1984 Chrysler Executive limousine blue

And I probably forgot at least one.

Very nice! Looks to be a terrific car, Anthony. I personally have a problem with limos with dividers.... can't move the seat far enough back for me, and my leg cramps after a few miles. Your car reminds me of another one I saw a few years back in downtown San Francisco. I have pics of it somewhere, and it was for sale. I think I even took a picture of the sale poster, with the phone number, if anyone is interested. It's a '76 also, and I remember it being pretty nice.

An early '50's limo would be about the only car I can envision still opening my wallet for. It was a very expensive summer for me, so it's foolish to even say that, but I did anyway, in case anyone knows of one for sale. Thanks for posting! Tom

Back