Flxible Ambulance (duplex?)

Seller is clueless as to what this Flxette is worth. He won't get half of the asking price.

not is the base clear original but man that is one I would love to have. I always liked the 60 Buick. he is trying to get the price of that paint job back out of it.

not is the base clear original but man that is one I would love to have. I always liked the 60 Buick. he is trying to get the price of that paint job back out of it.

My guess is that someone will do a 350 engine and trans conversion, because finding a correct engine and DynaFlow trans will be an expensive proposition. It is a very attractive car and probably worthy of the effort.

Ed, I think this car would look great in your collection.

My guess is that someone will do a 350 engine and trans conversion, because finding a correct engine and DynaFlow trans will be an expensive proposition. It is a very attractive car and probably worthy of the effort.

Ed, I think this car would look great in your collection.

the way i read the ad is the engine needs to be installed, not that its missing. maybe im wrong though

Seller is clueless as to what this Flxette is worth. He won't get half of the asking price.

This car has been for sale so long, I literally can't remember anymore, because I first saw and wrote down the data two computers ago! I'd guess nearly a decade at this point. Seller has never corrected the information or reconsidered the price either, despite myself and others trying to educate them on what it is and what it may be worth. My assumption is they are hoping to find a person with lots of money sharing the same vision of what the car could be, which likely is never going to happen.

Back