MECUM-Kissimmee

I didn't get a chance to drive for MECUM except late Saturday. Only 5 cars this year just too busy at the funeral homes.

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_3773.jpg
    IMG_3773.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 224
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 223
  • m3.jpg
    m3.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 221
  • m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 221
  • m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 219
  • m6.jpg
    m6.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 227
The Caribbean a nice car and a prize winner. Since I judge Caribbeans for authenticity at PAC shows the car has many flaws on being restored correctly and would not be a winner at PAC or PI shows. That said watching the Mecum show and it is one much of the vehicles are made up to look great without regard to being correct and they sell for BIG bucks so who am I to say the sellers are wrong the seller is getting their results $$$$. The Ghostbusters guys would have been in their glory bring a low miles original Pro Car and you would hear crickets. There were some good buys if you stayed awake and knew a deal when it was there. I can truly say watching several hours off and on there was nothing that made wish I was there with a pocket full of cash. There were many 40s,50s,and 60s ordinary no hype cars that were original and very nice if you were looking for that car. All in all though I like to go to the sellers location see a vehicle in its natural habit and take my time looking and listening. My thoughts NO HYPE!

Back