host hotel

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
spent some time with the host hotel and catering staff to locking in for the 19 meet. we are not ready to announce the prices yet but will soon. the nice part of this convention center is that being in a tourist part of the country they have no problem with room rental. they will allow you to cancel a reservation up to 24 hr from the start of the event with no penalty. so I'm hoping that if your thinking about it at all you will make a reservation early this will help with numbers. I will not leave anyone that wants to go standing at the motel on our two scheduled tours. here is a few pictures of the location. is is just off 1-90 at exit 59. the first is our side for the cars the registration, meet and great baguette will will be in this convention center. it's in the shade all afternoon and evening. with the location this far west and daylight savings time it will be light still around 10 pm.

then a shot or two in front and the lobby. restaurant and bar off on the left. gas/car wash and repair just off the front door. touch and goes off the air base for entertainment. junk yards just down the road to the left Sturges up the interstate 24 miles north Rushmore 24 miles to the west. easy in and out space for trailers. should be a great location. we will have agenda and fliers to hand out at the 18 meet in Detroit. hope to touch base with everyone a there.

Attachments

• IMG_6411.jpg
    IMG_6411.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_6422.jpg
    IMG_6422.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_6414.jpg
    IMG_6414.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_6416.jpg
    IMG_6416.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6418.jpg
    IMG_6418.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_6419.jpg
    IMG_6419.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_6420.jpg
    IMG_6420.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6412.jpg
    IMG_6412.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 202
Ed,
Just tell us when we can start making reservations and I will get mine booked! Planning on being there early. This must be a "sister" hotel to the Ramkota in Sioux Falls?

you can make them today. if you phone the front desk 605-343-8550. I will post the link latter as for what ever reason it will not be live till July of this year.
the rooms with tax will be just under $160 a night. and like I said you can cancel up to 24 hr before the event with no penalty.

Back