Wanted to Buy

Dan, is this the same script as used on the 1979 MM Landau Coach? The driver side on our coach had too much sun one day, the glue melted and the emblem fell off in the parking lot. It was run over and broken. Thanks.

Emblem

Dan, is this the same script as used on the 1979 MM Landau Coach? The driver side on our coach had too much sun one day, the glue melted and the emblem fell off in the parking lot. It was run over and broken. Thanks.

Not sure on that , I will get a pic of it this weekend . It came with a 73 M-M I bought ,they did the same thing but are still with it and comes one extra so I have one spare.

m&m

a picture would help,and then ill look,thanks ,think you might have it,i need the v that goes on hood& i lost the pass side windshield moulding,if anybody can help 1969,i also have a lot of extra crome pieces,if some can put me in to things to sell or trade mostly 1969-1970-thanks guys brian 917-499-9994:):):D

Badge

ALL: Dan Scully has a extra one he can spare. THX to all who replied MM

This is the style on the 73 I bought . There is one extra name plate with the car ,that person has to dig it out .As far as I remember it is the same as the one in the pic below. When I get the other plate I will post a pic.

Attachments

• DSC04824.JPG
    DSC04824.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 241
Dan: I believe that's it.... I will double check today. THANKS! MM

Dan: The one you show (IS) the correct for a 1974 Criterion.... with the WAYNE Corporate Indian Head (indented) on the left (originally in red) with the Miller-Meteor Script (indented) with black.

If it's easier for you.... you can mail it to me at: POB 3336 / Escondido, CA., 92033 and I will send you a check back RIGHT AWAY! THX-MM

Back