Coach Wanted

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
Before I go sinking a bunch of money in to my 71 Superior right now, I thought I would do a little fishing first. Here is what I am looking for.

1954-56 Cadillac coach, any coach builder, combo or straight hearse,
1964 and under Eureka combo or straight hearse,
1961 Cadillac coach, any coach builder, combo or straight hearse,
1971 Superior combo or 3 way,

Car must be in good condition, and running and driving, not looking for a complete project car. Send me a PM if you know of anything I may be interested in.

Thanks,
Josh

Before I go sinking a bunch of money in to my 71 Superior right now, I thought I would do a little fishing first. Here is what I am looking for.

1954-56 Cadillac coach, any coach builder, combo or straight hearse,
1964 and under Eureka combo or straight hearse,
1961 Cadillac coach, any coach builder, combo or straight hearse,
1971 Superior combo or 3 way,

Car must be in good condition, and running and driving, not looking for a complete project car. Send me a PM if you know of anything I may be interested in.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh, glad you don't want my 70 anymore, just knew I was going to have to let it go to shut you up. Hehehe!

looking again

Josh,
You can cross at least one 61 off the possibility list.
I think I would have kept the brown 76 a bit longer, but that's just me.
You may have to post what you discard from your finds so the rest of us can ponder a 'new' coach. Of course a 'new' 6 door would not be out of the question for some of us.
Happy hunting.
Mike

The brown car was a great car, and I really enjoyed it, I just wasn't satisfied with it for some reason. As for my discarded coaches, they would be, a black 61 M-M combo, and a blue 70 M-M combo. I'm just waiting to see whitch one of you gives in first.;) There have ben a couple people that have given me leads on a couple coaches, but haven't fell in love with anything yet. I have my eye on a coach right now that is still Funeral Home owned, I'm just waiting on some pics.

Josh

Still looking, have got a couple leads from a couple people, but haven't found anything that has really caught my interest yet. I'm mainly interested in 73 and under combos, would really be interested in a 61-64, and like I said, I would be interested in a straight hearse as well. Let me know what you got or what you know about.

Thanks,
Josh

I will sell you any one of my cars... Just bring a suitcase full of hundred dollar bills... :071:

Back