Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > Emergency lighting and Sirens

Emergency lighting and Sirens For discussion of emergency lighting and sirens as they are associated with Professional Cars. Posting in this forum is limited to PCS Members and / or Site Supporters. We encourage all website users to become members of the Professional Car Society and / or become Site Supporter.

Old 02-01-2014, 06:47 AM
Website Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Biancalana View Post
They both look good. All my Superior ambulances have the silver foil look, did they also offer the black version that Terry has?
Mine had foil too, but it was ruined. The Cadillac has black plastic, so I made the switch based on what this shop could do.
------
'72 Pontiac Bonneville Superior Ambulance
'76 Cadillac Superior Ambulance (RIP)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0