issue 149 of The Professional Car

A friend of mine, also a PCS member, called on the week-end to ask if I had my copy of the latest TPC. I told him I had mine and he said he was absolutely thrilled with the latest copy.

He doesn't visit this site but had to call and tell me he love the issue.

TPC seem to have a LARGE FAN BASE with the latest issue !

Way to go again from David to all involved with the last issue.

:applause:

Darren

Each issue gets better than the last, and Septembers is going to also be a great issue. I hope that everyone supports the 6 issues per year by voting in the pole before the Board of Directors meeting. That thread has had over 1900 views, however, only 70 members of the approximate 425 registered PCS Members on the website have voted.

71 - 72 articles

Congratulation!

I joined member PCS in few months ago from Wisconsin. I found my name lists in the back of articles along name lists that whom become PCS membership. So Amazed! I wants to say Thank you for effort about 71 - 72 hearses and ambulances news. I understand what talk all about it! it was made a higher sale in history for longest shot after Cadillac strike over. That's price were amount between $13,000.00 to $16,000.00 same price come from Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet vehicles. Really can afford that kind price today than years ago that time amount was range $3,000.00 to $6,000.00. or less from Honda, Toyota, and Chevrolet vehicles. So inflation roar as sky rocket anyway. We cannot afford brand new Cadillac hearse up to $100,000.00! that's correct?

Good job! :applause::applause::applause:

John

149 finally arrived today! Thanks to Mary and Jeff Hookway for sending a 2nd copy. The first one never arrived. My postman said the label from the first one must of fallen off because it never reached him.

The edition is great! Just amazing Lot of great memories because I drove many 1971-73 Superior "Highboys" as we called them. They are pictured in 145-as I had the pleasure of working for Memorial Ambulance & Invalid Coach. In fact I spoke with my former employer this evening Ray Nowak Jr. We have been friends for 35 years since I first started working for his family business in 1978. I was 19.

I told Ray we have lot to be grateful for-while some of it is luck it is mostly nothing less than the grace of God. He agreed---as I said in the article in 145-perhaps one of the reason we got along so well because his family were people of faith-we talked the same language --- They were always good to me and I was good to them. Thank you one and all :applause:

Back