issue 149 of The Professional Car

I Got It Today!

I got mine today! It was waiting for me when I got home. As a huge fan of the 71-72 styling, I know there will be plenty of good reading.

Great job guys, as usual!

I got mine a couple days ago - my mailing problems seem to have been resolved.

It's too danged long. How am I supposed to read it all? It'll take me 5 days of going to the bathroom just to read the dang thing. Sheesh, what are you trying to do, dehydrate me? I can't spend my whole life on the can!

:confused2::hide::p

And I thought I was the only one that read it there.....:p

Still waiting for PCS 149-usually Toronto gets delivered a day earlier than Niagara Region. I drove several 1971-73s Cadillac ambulances M+Ms, Superiors and even a 73 S&S. See PCS 145 on Memorial Ambulance Service for pictures and full piece..:applause:

Ours came sometime during the "recovery period" from the tornados. I just opened it today, in a word........AWESOME!!!!

Well done folks, well done!!

Just got my issue #149,you people continue to outdo yourselves,I really enjoy each and every issue,and the wait for delivery proves true the saying "good things come to those who wait":applause::applause:

I haven't got mine yet !!
my expiration date is #149 does that mean I won't get it until I renew or I will get it and I can renew at the meet ??

I haven't got mine yet !!
my expiration date is #149 does that mean I won't get it until I renew or I will get it and I can renew at the meet ??

as we say in the states "it's in the mail", but where it is bottled up in the mail, I can't say. Canadian Post is notoriously slow with deliveries, from past experiences of our Canadian members. If you don't get it, then let me know and I will arrange for a replacement.
As for renewing your membership, please do it sooner than later. You can use the blue icon at the top of the page for renewal.

Issue 149

Aside from the bonus copy of the Florida meet issue, which was thoughtfully included in my "welcome" package, issue 149 is my first ever, as I have just joined the society. I have been reading every word. Incredible! I just can't get enough. Amazingly well done. Thank you so much - this one issue seems well worth the yearly price of membership and then some! So happy to be a part of this.

Will my name appear in the "new members" list in the next issue? :D

Yes Josh.

Aside from the bonus copy of the Florida meet issue, which was thoughtfully included in my "welcome" package, issue 149 is my first ever, as I have just joined the society. I have been reading every word. Incredible! I just can't get enough. Amazingly well done. Thank you so much - this one issue seems well worth the yearly price of membership and then some! So happy to be a part of this.

Will my name appear in the "new members" list in the next issue? :D

Yes it will. And I am glad you are enjoying your magazine. I just double-checked and your name is in fact already set up in the next issue of TPC! Welcome aboard.

Back