1969 cadilac Ambulance M&M style

so wounder why the took the cabinet out of it. looks like is the same case as my 53 second owner remover all the lights and repainted the car

When looking at the front angle shot, it looked like the partition was all there. In looking at the rear angle shot, you can see through the lower partition where the cabinet was. Unfortunately, this seller probably won't be able to get more than his $900 opening price for this rough old rig!

Tony K. says that it was an ambulance. Given its condition, I would say that that was a fair price.

It always makes me chuckle when I see a listing like this one where they give you an angle shot showing only the passenger side of the driver's seat. Like you would never eventually discover that the driver's side was totally trashed! The seller may have potentially got more for it if he had posted rear interior photos and if his photos were not so ****ty!

numbers on MM are kind of a mystery as when they closed everything was tossed. but the basic ambulance was always a low top. all the manufactures offered one of them. some of the later years like 69 they offer the 3 roofs in them the low, 48 and the 54 inch. Wayne offered the same in there CB line in these years. the Seville was only offered in a low top ambulance.

they were not a big seller but they could offer it as the only thing different from a limousine style Hearse or combination was the interior in the back.
cabinets were built in house for the car coming down the line and everything else was the same as a combo. mines the flip floor.

Thank you John for the info. Does anyone have pics of what the inside should look like? If this a cheaper model is that why there are no lights on top of it or do you think someone removed them?

I believe the add stated them and the divider were removed. but who ever got it might be interested to know I have the divider window and wall out of a cb hearse

John I reread the add and it side the inside has been removed. I was woundering about if there are to be lights on roof line of this one or just in the front grill. About the inside ws not sure what it would have looked like with everything insid. Thanks again for all the info.

Back