2011 Hudson, Ohio PCS International Meet DVD Is Finished!

Mark Goodwin - Deceased 1950 - 2016

November 29, 1950 - January 16, 2016
2011 Hudson, Ohio PCS International Meet DVD Is Finished!
You've heard about it, you read about it, order it now and see it.

The International Meet held in Hudson, Ohio this year is over and from all reports it was a rousing success. This year for those of us who could not make it, we were blessed by several talented photographers, who documented all the events for us. I especially want to thank the photographers, who posted this week, and helped fill in the gaps of missing pictures. With the addition of these pictures, the DVD of the 2011 PCS International Meet is complete and is ready to ship to you as soon as we get your order.

We would like to thank the following photographers, who so generously shared their pictures with us. It is because of their generosity, and granting us permission to use their photographs, that we were able to produce a DVD for all the PCS members and friends to enjoy.

MAJOR PHOTOGRAPHERS:

Matthew Taylor
Jeremy Ledford
Nikki Brady
Ed Renstrom
Dewayne Brooks
Richard Vyse
Kim McDonald
Kevin M. Parkinson
Brad Ross
Attila Bethlenfalvy
Jon Power

If we forgot someone, please let us know and we will acknowledge your contribution.

If you are one of the lucky ones, who attended this meet and/or had one of the 120+ cars entered, this DVD will serve as a fond memory. If your unable to attend and are interested in what you were missing, you can have the entire week long experience for 10 dollars.
For the last several years, I have been producing DVDs, along with my brother, Tom. My brother and I decided to make a DVD of this year's PCS International Meet and if we do say so ourselves, it turned out quite well. We have combined the photographs of the meet with a soundtrack of music. Between the music and the graphics the story of the entire week's activities unfold before your eyes.

We would like to share this DVD with our friends in the PCS. We would like to do it for free, however, the cost of the DVD, DVD case, the DVD mailer, and the actual postage makes this cost prohibitive. So, we are offering it to you for $10 just to cover out-of-pocket expenses . The price reflects actual cost (no handling fee) with no markup or profit. I just hope to break even or only loose a couple dollars on this offer. We are willing to provide our labor and production costs for free. Postage fee assumes delivery within the United States, however DVDs sent out of the country will be an increased cost to cover the additional expense of postage. Last year, we sent copies of our DVD to England, Canada, and Mexico.
Some people have also requested our DVD of past PCS International Meets. We have DVDs for Denver, Flint, and Albany. These DVDs can be ordered and shipped when you get the Hudson DVD, for $10 each.

This Ohio DVD is 60 minutes minutes long, contains over 515 different photographs, combined with over 20 songs from the 60s and 70s era. It is divided into two sections of 27 minutes in part one and 33 minutes for part two. The entire week's activities are shown. Part one covers all the activities leading up to Saturday's Show Field. Part two covers all the activities Saturday has to offer. Including a nearly seven-minute movie clip of the light and sound show Saturday night. This year the light and sound show is presented in full volume and in all its glory. Guaranteed to make your dog howl !

To comply With the Message Board Standards it would be rated G., however, since it is for a special group of people, it is rated: PCS: Positively, Complete and Satisfying.

Every attempt was made to show as many of the cars as well as as many of the people that attended. If one of the photographers, took your, or your car's picture, most likely it will be included in the DVD.

If you want it, all you have to do is send me a complete mailing address (please type or send a printed address label) along with $10 to:

Mark Goodwin
555 Midland Dr.
Kewanee, Illinois, 61443

Then I will ship it right off to you.

If you have any questions, please e-mail me or private message me through this board.
If you prefer to reach me by telephone, call 309*853*9000

Your fellow professional car enthusiast,

Mark

Thanks Mark! I just filled out my check and it will be on it's way to you. I am very excited to see the video, because it looks like it was one fabulous meet!

Thanks, Mark! I am sure, as usual, that it will be absolutely fantastic. For those of you who haven't purchased one in the past, you don't know what you are missing. It is a wonderful souvenir of the PCS International meet! Keep up the good work, guys. :applause:

It was great talking with ya'll last night and if this DVD is anything close to the ones you've produced inthe past, we are in for a very special treat.

Thanks for you dedication to making this available to the members. Members need to get their orders in ASAP so the brother's can get your DVD out quickly.

Richard

Mark thank you so much for putting another meet DVD together for us! I'm sure it will be as great as the past DVD's! My money order will be in the mail to you this week!

I will be making out my check tonight as I didn't have time to take pictures that week.

Back