00y0y_asbUwtgpHtF_600x450.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 00J0J_53K7SwSoGNQ_600x450.jpg
    00J0J_53K7SwSoGNQ_600x450.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 169
  • 00000_3xB2eawQbfw_50x50c.jpg
    00000_3xB2eawQbfw_50x50c.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 168
any color but white with that light blue pile carpet. it looked dirty when it was new. the leather seats help.

The CL listing was flagged for some reason.

<H3>Flags and Community Moderation
craigslist users self-publish tens of millions of free postings each month, subject to the CL terms of use (TOU).
CL users flag postings they find to be in violation via the "prohibited" link at the top of each posting.
Free classified ads sufficiently flagged are subject to automated removal.
Postings may also be flagged for removal by CL staff or CL automated systems.
Millions of ads are removed by flagging monthly, nearly all of which violate the CL terms of use.
Of course no moderation system is perfect, and a small percentage of ads removed are compliant.
Flagged postings that comply with the TOU may be reposted, reworded as necessary.
For help from CL users regarding flagging, visit flag help forum, and follow the instructions there.
Funny or memorable postings may be nominated for "best of craigslist" via the "best-of" link.
</H3>
Common tactic to keep a competing ad off of Craigslist, when someone is selling a similar or exactly the same item. Seen it also happen on eBay with sirens and lights.

1995 S&S Commercial Glass 6Door Limo

Still , for sale he is checking on why the add was deleted. I have his contact info if interested PM me. Thanks

1995 S&S Commercial Glass 6 Door Limo

Link to new add , dropped it to $3995.00 :)

This is a 1995 S&S Sayers & Scovill 6 Door Limousine in original condition. It has 58,722 miles. It has commercial glass and a commercial glass windshield. This vehicle runs and drives like a new car. It has a 5.7L engine. This limo has been well cared for in the garage its entire life. The front and rear bumpers have never been nicked or dinged. They're beautiful! The A/C blows ICE cold. Heavy Load Hankook Optimo P235/75R15 XL whitewall tires. This coach has been fully serviced throughout. NO RUST anywhere. White vinyl top and white paint are beautiful condition. The interior is blue leather. The seats are perfect. The dash board, steering column panel, and fuse box cover are perfect. There are no tears in the leather seats near the seat switches. The steering wheel is perfect. The car is currently registered in California. It's ready to go anywhere in the country. Call Richard @909-825-2079 for more information. Text messages are not accepted. Vehicle is located in Colton, CA 50 miles east of Los Angeles off I-10.

for the money I would grab it up. but no room at the in. being a S&S the center windows on this one should roll down. most likely the center seat is a flip seat as well. so is any one want to come out and get about 5 cars from me I'll get this one and be happy with white

I am with Ed on this one. That blue carpet that the coach builders used always looks filthy, even when well cared for. Cadillac offered a slightly darker blue carpet in those years that would have been a much better choice. Better the leather than that nasty blue cloth that they offered. I would love to have a commercial glass 6-door and this one is a good deal, but they aren't good for anything other than hauling people.

Back