1957 pontiac superior ambulance

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
Trying to gain some more room I decided to post up my Pontiac ambulance.

it has a 347- 2bbl motor, 26.000 miles on it. rebuilt carb, rebuilt dist. fresh tune up, new vacuum advance. runs and drives great. rebuilt starter.

just put on a new hydro-vac, master cylinder, rubber brake hoses, wheel cylinder rebuild kits.

it was a military-- air national guard-- ambulance. Do have a siren/light combo, and roof light that could be purchased also.

fly in drive it home. $14.000 OBO

the first picture is from this weekend, other pics are from when I first got it so those pics do not show the new parts or window graffics, cot bar and gurney, can take more pics if you want to see them. just may take a bit with my recent injury. thanks Rocky

Attachments

• DSCN6295.jpg
    DSCN6295.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 816
  • 1957 pontiac superior 003.jpg
    1957 pontiac superior 003.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 823
  • 1957 pontiac superior 004.jpg
    1957 pontiac superior 004.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 822
  • 1957 pontiac superior 014.jpg
    1957 pontiac superior 014.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 815
Nice ride

I had the honor of riding in the back on our first days driving tour in Milwaukee, folks this car is awesome, and rides great, has 2-50 A/C (both windows open and get it going 50MPH),thanks for letting me experience this Rocky and get well soon.:applause:

Rocky's '57 Pontiac is MUCH cooler than any '57 Chevy you'll see! Well, maybe if said Chevy were a similar ambulance or hearse conversion it miiiight be close :D.

I love that car Rocky, you did a great job on it. Wish I had another bay and 14K or it would have a sold sign on it already.

I figured I would give you guys a heads up again, Im going to post this up this next week here on some other site's.

I really going to need to make some room here soon. Its starting to get cold.

$13.500 OBO talk to me if interested

I have put it up on a few sites, My price because I want it to find a new home. $12.500 with the cot bar and gurnee, or $12.000 with out it. But if anyone here has some intrest talk to me.

I took a good down payment on the Pontiac Monday, looks like it will get picked up and driven to its new home on Saturday afternoon.

No but Rocky passed on the PCS info to him.

Maybe another new member soon and they will have a real cool original Pontiac Ambulance !!!

I liked that car quite a bit.

Darren

Congrats Rocky did it stay in Wisconsin?

Thanks, it is going south of Chicago. The guy owned a hearse I guess years ago. He has been a muscle car guy sold his car and now decided he wanted a pro car. He seems like a nice guy. Im glad he is the one getting it. I have had a few people that wanted to get it and put a back seat into it and turn it into a surf wagon.:twak:

Back