I want to be like Bill....

Since the "Ga-Father" is my hero and we are doing more and more events together, I felt it very important to be more like Bill. So I purchased tennis shoes just like the ones he wears and these are not cement lined.
Do you think this will help me with FAVORS.....:cool:

PCSShow9-12007.jpg

It really is nice seeing you guys getting together more and more often for shows! Both of you are in good company.

I agree, it will take more than just matching shoes for you to get up to Bill's level. You are definately on the right track though. Keep attending the meets with him and stay on his good side and you will go places!

It really is nice seeing you guys getting together more and more often for shows! Both of you are in good company.

I agree, it will take more than just matching shoes for you to get up to Bill's level. You are definately on the right track though. Keep attending the meets with him and stay on his good side and you will go places!

I can See it Now Guido take care of my light work LOL

Russ

Richard...... just be yourself.. that is good enough for me and a whole lot of other people that know you. Bill is a good guy, and so are you. Besides he has a Buick, and you have a Cadillac. Every car collector knows that "Cadillacs are the Standard of the World", and that "When better cars are built, Buick will build them". :D

Back