Race track excitement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll start with, no pictures posted yet but coming. We were invited to have the Lifeliner in the opening parade at the New Smyrna Beach Speedway last night. Terri came along for the ride and man did we have a ball. The drivers do an autograph session on the track and we were asked to take the rig out and do it as well. Many lookers but no autograhs signed. :(
We then did the parade lap but someone failed to tell me we would be going 55 mph. WOW!. Terri couldn't even hold onto the camera and was just hanging on. With lights shining and siren blasting we hit the track and the banks at 55 to stay alive. We did two laps and headed back into the pit area. People loved it.
We got another invitation for the next several weeks and offered VIP treatment for their Memorial Day Car Show held Saturday, May 23rd.
Richard
Well off I go to the crematory. Got four to drop off this morning and two are going in the Lifeliner making it SOMEWHAT "back in service".

Richard...Make sure you spend some time at the spray car wash...that dirt track mud builds up quickly, you'll be surprised how much you get off. :D

Pictures

Pictures are loaded and videos to come as soon as YouTube loads them.

Richard

May17th054.jpg

May17th055.jpg

May17th056.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back