1964 Fleetwood 75 formal -MD

Gorgeous car! Not sure I love the dual spot lights on it though. Why in the world would anyone have ordered dual spots on a VERY formal series 75 limo?

been Handy if they had the mirrors on the spots. that right hand door mirror is impossible to see out of. but with the landau bars it was Most likely ordered for a Home. nice looking car bet I could find room for it. ;)

The problem with these formal limousines is the distance between the seat, the steering wheel and your testicles. As you can see in this photo, the seat is as far back as it can go yet the steering wheel almost touches the front seat. That's the mail reason why I sold my '65 Formal limo and kept the '65 sedan limo

Attachments

• Limo.jpg
    Limo.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 55
This is true of almost all the division window (Formal) Limos I have owned over the years. They put the window in and take the space out of the front seat. It broke my heart to sell the 41 Buick Limited years ago but at 6 foot 3 if I took my foot off the gas to brake my knee knocked it out of gear. Much the same was true for the Packards and Cadillacs. The 53 54 Henney Packards the seat was fixed no adjustment a no fit for me. The only one that left room for a tall driver was the 1969 Lehman Peterson Lincoln that car was a pleasure.

Back