just for Bill

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
it a nice day here we have the 53 tuned up I haven't had it on the road at all in the 3 years I have had the car/truck. to today was it. we went 5 miles out and back made it to with out a incident. we keep that up and the old gal may just start running nicely. we got to do something with the floor though lot of hot wind comes in from there. if you want to ride with us it's here. that 409 on the put I told the guy the bike rally was 3 months from now
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAO3eBK7Qzk[/ame]

Fantastic!

That was great Ed...thanks for the ride! Maybe this year I'll get my '53 out from under the covers and run it around the block.

My floor is still the Flintstone kind however so I need to do some work on that for sure.

Your ride looks great and sounds even better. Thanks for sharing.

All the best.

I was hoping to get the floors in this one last winter. Mookie won't ride in it for fear of falling out. then all the inspection plates on the drivers side are laying in back. you would not think 190 deg air would be all that hot. but it really warms things up fast. the straight 8 is not a fast winding engine but it's steady. having 6 of the exhaust valves burnt did not help. I'm glad it coming out. but looks like I got to find a radiator.

Ed, Thanks for the ride along. Could almost feel the ride and smell the interior and engine. Hope to return the favor with the National in the not too distant future.

any time we can get to gather I would love a ride in her. your get out here it's your turn to drive. :thumbsup:

Back