Lifeliner home for weekend

Time to take her out and dust her off so home for the weekend. Have to start getting her ready for Detroit.

Attachments

• l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 412
  • l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 379
Richard, you are the best thing that ever happened to that ambulance, I mean it just keeps looking better every time!

if only it had air horns:D;) be good to see it again

At least, he didn't throw them away, and someday, one of the most unique items ever to be installed on an ambulance will be put back onto the car that had them from day one of its service life. If they were back on the car, it would make that car extremely unique.

Lets take a vote, if you would like to see the air horns back on the car, please post below.

i thing we all ready did that. and the man with the most stock in the car carried the majority of votes. you really would have to be a fireman to appreciate something like them

Is your move to Michigan on the back burner?

Not happening. Came to terms with the deal, had loan approval, then decided against it. Good thing since instead of the 30 calls he normally would have had on the books by this time of the year, he's done 6 direct cremations. Something went sideways for sure. I always have feelers out and disappointed it did not work out.

Russ and I just discussed this issue last weekend, he said he has in the contract with the hotel, that we will have a light and sound show. As well, we will have a light and siren run down Woodward avenue on Friday as an opener for the Woodward Dream Cruise.

Hey Richard what’s that green stretcher looking thing used for?

Casket cart. Used in the cemetery to transport casket to the grave. They were using a church truck which does not work well in sandy Florida. After seeing two caskets almost fall I had to get one.

Russ and I just discussed this issue last weekend, he said he has in the contract with the hotel, that we will have a light and sound show. As well, we will have a light and siren run down Woodward avenue on Friday as an opener for the Woodward Dream Cruise.

Very exciting especially the Woodward Dream Cruise. Maybe, just maybe, we can flip those lights and sirens on while cruising the blvd. :eek:

Oh church truck, my experience with a church truck is we had a funeral at a church about 15 miles away and I had forgot to load a church truck into the coach. As an apprentice at the time, it was a OMFG moment for sure.

Cruising the Blvd

Very exciting especially the Woodward Dream Cruise. Maybe, just maybe, we can flip those lights and sirens on while cruising the blvd. :eek:
Richard and all fellow PCSers. The Host Hotel was told of the Light and sound show and it is in the contract. No mixup on their part as I have my own Security in place.
The Ferndale Emergency Vehicle Show is Very happy to have our group. Please note that this is the only year that non Emergency vehicles will be allowed in the cruise. Next year will be Emergency vehicles only

I still support Richard's decision to remove the air horns. Being someone that actually saw the car from ground zero, they looked out of place on there. :beatdeadhorse5:

Back